Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break!

We had a fun spring break! It always goes by so fast! We went bowling with the cousins (Mason loves bowling!) and Maya thinks she's as big as the other kids- but she fizzles out pretty quick!



Then later on in the week we went to Utah with the Pence's and met up with Ally,Tyson, and Kennedy. We hit temple square...














And the kids could not wait to go swimming- I'm pretty sure Mason thought we were driving to Utah just for the pool! (They still ask every couple days when the water park opens!)















I think my kids are part fish- They love the water!


Then we went to the Hogle Zoo. The kids loved this too!




We wore these kids out, and there was just one little melt down...




...And now we're happy!



Such a fun trip- The end!

(PS-I could not stop taking pictures of that cute little booty hanging out!)

2 comments:

Blake Family said...

That is too funny about her bum sneaking out. You guys did way more fun stuff than us for our spring break. I like Hogle zoo too.

Kristi said...

Holy Mackerel. When you play catch up--you don't mess around. I think every Holiday was included!! I loved the Easter pictures of your kids and of all the grandkids together!! You lucky gal :)