Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy "Bee"-day Marlie



She loves this baby doll, even though she doesn't look like it!

When did this girl get so big? I can't believe she's 2! Two is my favorite age! She is starting to say more and more words everyday! Some of my favorites are: Mommy, daddy, ee-he(sissy), baby, puppy, happy, Foofa (yo gabba gabba). She loves nursery, and does all the actions to wheels on bus, popcorn popping, and frowny face song (my favorite...she can do that pouty sad face like nobody's business, and quickly switch to happy!) She loves yo gabba gabba right now, and always wants to watch it. Mason and Maya get annoyed with it, but take one for the team and watch it a lot with her! She loves her baby dolls, and loves to push them around in strollers. For her birthday we had a bumble bee party, and she wanted to wear Maya's bee costume! (I love that she wanted too- I just wanted her to wear black and yellow!) She loves her sister, and thinks she's as big as Maya. She's my little miss independent, but still loves her mom the most, and loves to be held a lot and follow me around a lot! We sure like her!... Happy Birthday Marlie! We love you!(This was taken on her actual birthday!..such a serious girl:)

1 comment:

Blake Family said...

I love the bee costume. she is so cute.