Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason!


Happy Birthday Mason! Today Mason turns five! I cannot believe I have a five year old! Where does the time go? Mason has been so excited for his birthday this year! He has been asking for like four months if it's his birthday yet! He also seems so old lately saying funny phrases I'm not sure where he picked up! I asked Mason some of his favorite things since he's now five and this is what he said:

Color: Yellow

Number: 8

Food: Spaghetti

Movie: Cars; Scooby Doo

Game: Mickey Mouse Yahtzee, Scooby Doo Memory, Candy Land, Go Fish

Thing to do: Go to Roaring Springs; Library

Sport: Football

What he wants to be when he grows up: Mickey Mouse


Five things I love about Mason at 5:

1. His smile- He has been trained to take pictures, and has a good cheesy smile when I ask for it!

2. He's very particular. He likes things done a certain way and freaks if it's not the way it's supposed to be. (I call it OCD!)

3. He does not forget anything. If I tell him we are going to the Library- we better go, or I'll never hear the end of it!

4. He loves FHE, and playing games together. He always wants everyone (our family) to go places together like to the store or on errands!

5.Right now he does this funny face when he's in his pirate mode, and he crosses his eyes and growls. I'm always telling him not to do it (and that his face will stick like that!), and not to growl at people, but secretly I think it is so funny!

We love you Mason!!




6 comments:

Mel said...

He is so darling! I love that he wants to be Mickey Mouse. Hehe.

Kristi said...

I love him!!! I hope he had a great birthday...we really miss him!!! Give him a kiss from us...

VicandNanc said...

Mason is such a funny kid! I loved hearing about him. I miss you guys!!! ...sad thing is we live SO close yet so far away!

Melissa said...

Oh My! Mason is so darling, I can not believe that he is 5!!!! You are too young to have a 5 year old :)

skbkmjfamily said...

Yeah I secretly love the growling too. He is an awesome boy...

hunsaker family said...

Happy birthday, from Jonny! I wanted to be Sleeping Beauty when I grow up. I still do.