
Sick! She didn't eat for three days, had a fever of 101, and threw up! I thought she was getting some new teeth, but took her to the doctor to check, and she has a double ear infection. Poor thing! This is her first-so I'm glad we got in before the weekend! She's a trooper...this picture was taken when we got home from the doctor, and when I took it she still said "Cheeeeese" (like she's been trained), even though she's sick- I just love her!




3 comments:
She is a trooper. I love how she is sick but still has her hair bow in. Teaching this girl young.:) i hope she feels better soon.
Poor Maya!! A double ear infection sucks big time! I hope she is feeling better. Brinley is the same way right now--no fun.
Oh what a sweetheart! So sad that's so sick. Not fair for such a cutie. I hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment