Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pre-School Graduation!

Today was Mason's pre-school graduation...well, first year graduation since he's going back next year three days a week! This is my first child, so I get a little excited about this stuff! Good thing Grandma came to help with Maya! I had my camera in one hand, video camera in the other trying to capture every little thing! Mason was so cute! He signed his name in sign language-then they sang songs they've learned, and then got their certificates and scrapbooks and pictures with their teacher! After that we watched a DVD of all their pictures from the year! It was adorable! After the festivities I asked Mason what he wanted to do, and he wanted to go to McDonald's. So that's what we did! (Mason with Miss Erika-Miss Lisa was gone!)

(They each got a scrapbook filled with all their artwork and pictures from the whole year!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a little cutie, i can't believe how fast this year went. and why are you so smart to do three days of preschool next year, lucky!

Mel said...

he's adorable! i love the pictures.

Harmony said...

Angie your kids are so adorable. I was the same way with Cayden, he did preschool gradution twice and both times I made it a big deal. They love it and it makes them feel special. I just love your kids, too cute!

100 Percent Cottam said...

yay mason! how cute is that?!

Kristi said...

What a big boy Mason is--signing his own name! Sheesh :) He looks adorable on his big day. dosqvI would have picked McDonalds, too!!