Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Tea!


Today I got to go to Pre-school with Mason for a Mother's Day Tea! He was really cute this morning telling me he had to wear a tie, and dress "fancy". So then I thought we had to dress up! We didn't go too crazy-but it made sense when I got there what he was talking about. The boys wore an over sized shirt and tie and the girls wore aprons while they sang songs and then served us lunch! Each of the kids said what they loved about their mom, and Mason said "she's pretty"! It was really sweet! He gave me a beautiful necklace and adorable card with his picture on it!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

How fun is that. He's such a little sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea, Mason is so sweet! Have a wonderful mothers day.

Pence Planet said...

What a great idea for Mothers Day!!The over sized tie is absolutely adorable.

Kristi said...

Oh my Lanta, your son is adorable! How cute is he? And I love your blog colors! And that picture of Mason & Maya in the top corner--so cute.