
Whoever thought of Mother's day is a genius! I had such a great day! I am so lucky to be a mom and to stay home with my two cute kids! I just love them, and wouldn't want it any other way! Tyler made me breakfast, and took care of the kids (for the most part) most of the day! Mason sang in the primary program for the first time, and I was so happy he did it (He's such a shy kid). After church we went to my mom's house for dinner. my mom is the best, and always does so much for me and my kids! Two weeks ago, I hurt my back, and couldn't do much (am I 30 or 60???). My mom came and helped with the kids so I could get better.
Not to mention my mother-in-law also helped, and came and got my kids one day. How lucky is that? I'm so lucky to live so close to family, and have such great mom(s)! We celebrated Saturday with the Pence's, because it was Dana's birthday too! We had dinner and then the kids roasted marshmallows in the fire pit-they had such a good time!







5 comments:
Angie- I'm so glad you had a great mother's day. You are lucky to live near family. I noticed in the mother's tea pics that Mason has Ms. Erika for a teacher. So does Quincy. That was a fun day at Small Hands.
Mothers day is genius! We had so much fun on Saturday night with everyone. Lets get these boys together ASAP!
Yay for Mother's Day. I'm glad you had such a great day. You deserved it.
Wasn't the Tea Party fun! I am loving all of the things that come with a having a kid is school- something that I am sure I'll get over.
Cannot believe that Maya will still keep a headband on! What is your secret?
She is too DARLING!
Awww--you look so stinkin cute on Mother's Day!!! Wee woo! And Tyler & Mom are such sweeties--I could pinch their cheeks ;) I love the pictures, Angie, and can't wait to get a hold of theose kids when we get there...
Post a Comment