Monday, May 19, 2008

Roaring Springs!




Saturday we went to the water park, and had so much fun! It wasn't that busy for how hot it was- Mason and Maya loved it! Mason loved the new slide for kids with the tube, and this year he is tall enough to touch the bottom of the lazy river-and thinks he can swim the whole time (without water wings!) Maya was little miss independent-(and dare devil) and didn't want me touching her tube at all in the river. She thinks she's such a big kid and can do it all herself (like her brother). She also loved the big yellow slide. Everytime we would take her down it she would say, "More, More!" They were so fun there! We are so ready for summer!


4 comments:

Pence Planet said...

Hooray for summer!!! I must say that Maya has the cutest swimsuit in town. Looks like loads of fun.

ami said...

Angie-
Looks like fun. I love that Maya even has a bow in her hair. We have passes too-can't wait to see you there.

Kristi said...

Oh my Lanta!!! I love these pictures in their swimming suits!!!! Holy crap, your kids are adorable.

Unknown said...

Angie, your kids are super cute! I love Maya's swimsuit is adorable too!!!