Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More Easter Pics





Are you sick of these outfits yet? I got their pictures taken in their Easter outfits a few weeks ago, and of course I think they are darling and can't get enough of them! Another reason to love Target. Even though I got a new camera, (and Tyler thinks we're professionals) and I am always taking WAY too many pics, I needed someone else to do this job!

6 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

the pictures turned out SO cute!!! what adorable kids you have!

Mel said...

Seriously those kids are ADORABLE! They look so sweet in those Easter outfits.

Kristi said...

Those kids are freakin cute as heck! I love them to pieces--Maya looks like an ice cream cone! I LOVE her dress, and Mason of course looks so handsome...I have got to get my kid's pics taken asap

Tara said...

aww her hair is coming in nicely. and mason looks well trained like laura's kids. cute pictures!

Kristi said...

Oh man, I hope you are feeling better today for real. You are the cutest 80 year old woman I have ever met!!!

Tara said...

hey! yes, let me know about june as soon as you can, in case i need to try to find someone else.