
This little girl is getting so big! She is talking more and more, and I just love it! Here are some words she is saying lately: bob-bie (what she calls her bottle....I know, I know, I need to give it up!) , Baby, bubbles, bob bob (for sponge bob...she's never seen it), baby bop, La La, Po, lella(umbrella), bye, blue, barbie, tubbies. Her little voice is so sweet. The other day, Tyler called me on his cell phone (he had Mason with him) and put Mason on the phone and I let Maya talk, and they were so cute together. He would tell her to say things and she would repeat. It was so dang cute!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Miss Maya!
Posted by
Angie
at
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
look at that cutie pie!!!
What a doll! She's so adorable.
I love that girl! I can't believe how big she is...I can't wait to see her in a few months!!! Start training her now on who her favorite aunt is... just kidding :)
Post a Comment