Monday, April 21, 2008

Catching Up!

Oh my-time goes by so fast. I have lots to catch up on for my blog. I've just been putting off posting-because I'm lazy:) So today is the day! Let's go back a few weeks.....April 3rd was my 30th birthday! Yikes! I can't believe I'm 30! That's weird....Anyway, it wasn't that bad. I think turning 29 was way worse! Besides Oprah says thirty is the new twenty! I feel good about that! I had a great birthday! Thank you to all my family and friends for making it so great! Tyler took me to Utah for the weekend and I love me some shopping there- I hit all my favorite stores and got some fun things, and another bookshelf from Ikea!

(This picture is bad-but when I'm 40 it'll look good!)

7 comments:

Harmony said...

Happy be-lated birthday! I am glad you had a good day. I think 29 is hard too. I will be right there with you in Decemeber. Your kids are so stinkin cute. Do you make all of Maya's bows. They are darling!

Anonymous said...

It is about stinkin' time that you get a new post up, just kiddin! Those pictures at my moms house turned out so cute of the kids to bad that was the last nice day! See ya in a few days

Tara said...

Ha, you know what's funny? For a second I thought you were reese witherspoon in that little picture...and happy birthday! I'm sure you got the customary donna card from us.

100 Percent Cottam said...

happy 30th!!! i think 30 is great so far! :)

Mel said...

I hear ya about turning 30, it about killed me. Thanks for the thought from Oprah, makes me feel better already. Live it up!

Kristi said...

Oh my lanta, what an old lady you are :) I'm just glad you have to turn thirty and I never have to--hardy har. :) j/k It sounds like one awesome birthday--Tyler is such a little sweetie!!

Kristi said...

Oh, and you look dern cute in that picture!! Wee woo :)