Friday, March 28, 2008

Ice Cream Anyone?







I love Easter, and now that I have a girl, I love to look for Easter dresses! This year, I knew when I saw this dress {and that they had coordinating shirt and tie for Mason}, Maya would be so adorable in it! She looks like ice cream and I just wanted to eat her up on Sunday!


{Mason is so handsome and always smiles so good for pictures-now if we could just train Maya!}


I just have to add last year's picture since I didn't blog then, so I can see how much they've grown and that Maya is getting hair! And note that I have a problem with my kids wearing brown {and coordinating}.



10 comments:

Melissa said...

These kids are way too cute!!! And I LOVE little Maya's dress, she look adorable!

Kristi said...

Holy Ravioli--Maya has Hair now!! I love it. I need to get my hands on that girl. She looks so pretty in her dress. And that Mason is a handsome little devil also.

100 Percent Cottam said...

soooo darling! she looks adorable. mason, too!

Mel said...

So So So cute!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday today, you crazy little cooter! I hope you are living it up. :)

Melissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday Angie Dear!!! I have been trying to call you this moring, I hope you are out doing somthing wonderful for yourself!!! Love You!

Blake Family said...

I found your blog and love it. You and your kids are always dressed So cute. I love the dress I wish I could shop for girls dresses.

Kristi said...

How was your trip?!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Angie. It's so fun to see your kids. They are adorable! I'll have to check in every once in a while. By the way, I LOVE Maya's pink & brown dress! Where did you find it? -Laura

ami said...

Angie-

update your blog. c'mon! :) your kids are so cute. I totally copied your blog title for mine- sorry hope you don't mind. i didn't even realize it.