I love St. Patrick's Day! (Another excuse to dress my kids in festive colors!) Not only is it a day to wear green, but it is my Dad's birthday! I love that we always have an excuse to party on March 17th! This year my mom is in Texas for his birthday- so we had my dad and brother over for dinner and cake and ice cream! We BBQ'd, and I tried to have lots of green items like salad, asparagus, grapes, pickles, and Mountain Dew! We had fun! Happy Birthday Dad! We love ya!








5 comments:
I really hate that Easter is in March this year. It should always be in April I think. I love the cute green clothes. What a fun cake!
They look so cute. I love your cake. You eat asparagus, really....
you are so cute! you always have the best ideas for the holidays. my poor kids never even hear about the minor holidays...
Angie- it's ami, you know the one from church that runs into you everywhere else! you are so creative. i skip every holiday i can with my kids- i guess it's laziness.
Soooo cute! Look how cute Dad and the kids are together? That sweet Ted!! I love that the kids are dressed up for freakin St. Patrick's day! You are one on the ball madre.
Post a Comment