Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Official!

(Two posts in one day-shocking I know!)

Breaking Dawn is scheduled to be released August 2nd! I can hardly wait!
And on a random note......why is it so hard to find decent swimsuits? I've tried a couple on at the mall and target, and they look cute on the hanger, and then when I try them on, my chest is hanging out, and I don't even have big chest. What's up with that? I don't even think they'd be that flattering on most people. I googled modest swimsuits and here is what I found:
I don't think it will be hard to spot me at the water park wearing this, this summer!

5 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh, you could totally pull it off, girl! :) i haven't even dared to try any on yet. eeks.

hunsaker family said...

I like the one in the middle.

Mel said...

Love the swimsuits. Definitely HOT!! I'm so excited about the book coming out in August. Yay!!!!

Harmony said...

This made me laugh so hard. Sometimes I wish I could cover up that much. Thanks for the laugh

Kristi said...

Ooooh, I am loving these swimsuits...nice choices, Angie :) I'll take one of each please for both of us. :) I really need to read Eclipse before I read this new one. I have got to get my booty in gear.