Friday, March 21, 2008

Somebunny is Adorable!


When I got out my Easter stuff this year, I had forgotten I got this bunny costume last year at Target for like $5.00. I made Maya try it on, and she was more than willing! Now Mason thinks it's Halloween and he wants to wear his Pirate costume! I am a little crazy and confusing (for my kids) with this holiday stuff! Why wouldn't he think it's Halloween! Anyway the costume fits, but not for long! I think she's so cute in it- I just want to squeeze her! I'm sure there will be more pictures to come in the bunny outfit....Let the Easter festivities begin!


I am also excited for the Easter candy to go away! Cadbury-why do you do this to me? I keep telling myself that it is only one time of year so it's ok, but I'm for sure going to have to order that swim suit (see post below) with all the candy I've been into!


4 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

soooooooooo cute! maya has that from last year, too, but it's way to small now. of course, she still insists on wearing it, even though it about splits her in half! :)

ami said...

i love cadbury mini eggs- do you think they'll have a huge after easter sale at target? maybe i'll see you there. :) maya looks very cute in her bunny costume!

Mel said...

Oh my gosh. She is so cute! I just love that bunny costume. I never did get my cadbury candy. :(

Kristi said...

Oh--mama loves some Cadbury eggs, unfortunately!! I love Maya in her bunny costume. She needs to wear that when I come into town :)