Monday, March 3, 2008

Joshua and Ingrid!


Tyler and I went and saw Joshua Radin and Ingrid Michaelson Saturday night, and it was so fun! I was nervous because we're not really like that,(concerts and all) and I thought I might feel weird there or too old!! I bought tickets last minute, and we were right up in their business (thanks to the Buhrleys!) front and center! Tyler had no idea who they were, but liked them by the time it was over! Shout out to Tara for giving me the heads up about it!!! It was so fun!


6 comments:

Kristi said...

Dude, are you kidding me?! I am SOOO jealous! How fun is that?! I love them and I love that you went to it!! I need to call you asap and find out the goods :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

how fun! i still haven't listened to either of them very much, but i like what i've heard. so glad you went!

Angie said...

Hey you Texas girls...They're going to be in Austin March 13th! You two should go!!!

Mel said...

Yay! How fun is that!

The Grantham Family said...

Okay, so this is a random comment, but we share the LOVE for Joshua Radin and I know you were at the concert. I know this because Katie told me. I know her from the parenting class and she said that you saw me there and didn't say anything....so I decided to say something! Anyway, Katie said you work for Dr Buhrley and well, I am neighbors/friends with his brother Matt and his family, the other Dr Buhrley! Anyway...I enjoyed blog stalking you. You have darling kids!

The Grantham Family said...

ps. This is going to sound even weirder, but now that I found your blog...I stay tuned all day long because you have the best music on it! It just calmes me. Should I really admit this to a total stranger? Oh well. Too late.