Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For the record...


I took Maya in for her 18 month well visit on friday and here are her stats:

Age: 19 months

Weight: 23 pounds 12 ounces(40%)

Height: 31 inches (60%)

Head: 47


I love when they asked me if she says 10-15 words! Um, barely 4-5! It's ok. I know she is so smart and knows how to work it! She passed all the other questions!

3 comments:

Mel said...

She's so cute!!

ami said...

Angie-
Your little girl is so cute. I love your background. One of these days you're going to have to show me how to change my background. I love stalking you via your blog. keep checking me out- i have some funny pics to post on my blog-as soon as my hubby finds the cable hookup!

Kristi said...

Oh my word, that girl is so stinkin cute!! I love that picture of her in those tights :)