Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Heart Valentine's Day!




I love Valentine's Day! (I love holidays in general!) I love having my kids wear Valentine' s stuff, and I just love pink, red and hearts. I like to make valentine treats and cards and everything. We wore red to church on Sunday, and were very matching. I think we are very festive, but I think most people think I'm crazy! I don't care! Mason had his Valentine party at Pre-school today, he was so cute writing on his Valentine's- I loved it! Kids make holidays so fun!

4 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

awww, so cute! happy valentine's day to you!

Kristi said...

Awww, I love th red outfits! The kids look so dern cute. You really are the Holiday girl o' the year! I wish i was more like you...my kids are lucky to get Valentine's :) Those cookies look fabulous--yum!! And Braden would be so jealous of those Siperman Valentine's!!

Mel said...

Love the cute pictures. Hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day!

hunsaker family said...

You make me sick! J/K. It's cool. I don't think I have the energy or the creativity like you do for the love you have of holidays. We always looked forward to the matching outfits!