La dee da dee, we likes to party! We had a super bowl party at my parents house with the Pence's yesterday! I don't even know who played or who won! It's just fun to get together and hang out! We had tons of food, and the kids played really well together!
Another couple major things about yesterday: 1) Maya is two for two in nursery! She has stayed in there by herself twice now, and I'm thrilled she likes it! I love to peek in there on her-she looks so cute with all the other midgets!! 2) Maya had her first piggies ever for church yesterday! It isn't much, but it's what we have to work with!

(These pictures were taken after church, and after a nap, so the piggies look a little hammered!)





2 comments:
Oh my word--I LOVE Maya's piggies! She is getting so dern cute and big! I love that girl. And man, do the Roper's and Pences know how to party or what?! :) It looks like some good times--what with all of those cute kids running around.
I love her piggies!! She is stinkin' adorable. Looks like a fun party.
Post a Comment