Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've been Bag Tagged....

I was tagged by my sister Kristi , so here are the rules:

(1) Show a bag of yours
(2)Show a picture of ALL the contents in the bag-no cleaning out first!
(3)Bag Tag five people!


My purse is so boring! My wallet, phone, my organizers with coupons in them(I'm such a weirdo!) and flowers I just bought to make barrettes! I should have shown my diaper bag-it's never clean and has way weird toys and crap in it! So I'm tagging: Katie, Melissa, Harmony, Natalie, Mary, Mel! Can't wait to see your bags!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh man, I love your purse!! It is so stinkin cute :) But I cannot believe you showed all that naughtiness on your blog :) I wish my purse was as clean as yours!!

Mel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your purse. Thanks for tagging me....maybe. Haha.

Sundance Cabins & Components said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I can not believe that you are so clean! You are going DIE when you see what a mess mine is!