Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Eve Re-Cap!

For Christmas Eve this year, We started a new tradition. Since our kids are getting big enough, Emily put together a program, and the kids (and Allyson, and Tyson) got dressed up and "acted" out the real Christmas story! They were so cute, and so fun to watch! Kennedy was the perfect baby Jesus! After that we read a few of our favorite Christmas stories and then opened presents! Too much fun...Can't wait for the kids to do it again next year!

4 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

how cute is that?! and i'm loving the new blog look. always so stylin'! :)

Kristi said...

Holy Crap! How cute is Maya in that Angel outfit?! I love it. You guys are so churchy--putting on the nativity for Christmas!! :) Also, I love your blog colors and lovin your music...and lovin you :)

Kim said...

I loooooooooooooooove the songs on your playlist. Could I get your playlist user name so I can copy it. I have some of these songs and it takes so long to get more. I'm Sherri' sister by the way. Thanks!

Mel said...

What a fun new tradition. So cute.