Yesterday we decided to all go sledding on a whim up at Grimes Creek, and we had so much fun! We found this awesome spot. We had a fire pit, hot chocolate and treats! The kids were all so good and loved it! I'm hoping we can go again soon!
We have had so much snow this year, it's weird. My kids love it. One day last week it snowed the entire day. I felt like I was living in a snow globe when I looked out the window! Here are the kids playing outside.




PS- Sorry so many pic collages! They are so easy to post a bunch of pics!




5 comments:
dadgum, i'm going to freeze my arse off when i come up! looks so pretty, though...
I love those pictures, dude!! Especially the one with Maya on the tube by herself--she's so cute! Both of the kiddies are so stinkin adorable (have I said that yet?) Brinley and Braden miss them like crazy--so glad you had fun sledding your brains out. :)
Angie, Looks like so much fun. I bet your kids had a blast!
Your pictures from the sledding adventure look great! Thanks for posting your little comment on my blog. I too, am glad I'm in on this blog hype. The blog has been so much fun.
Ang, I just love the sledding pictures! Those kids are just way too cute.
Post a Comment