We had a great Valentine's Day! Mason had his party at Pre-school, and then we went to lunch with my mom. Maya took a nap, and Mason and I made cupcakes! We picked Tyler up at work and then went to his parents for dinner! Every holiday we take pictures of the kids (cousins) together, and of course there is always some matching going on! They are so cute it's hard to resist. Side note: Maya has candy in her mouth in almost every picture- anything to keep her happy! (I'm such a great mom!)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Mason has the cutest smile while holding that toy. And Maya looks SO stinkin cute all decked out in her Valentine gear. As usual. And I love the matching cousins. All those Pence kids are cute! Oh man, I wish I could have gone to lunch with you and Mom!! Nice!
These pictures are SOOOO darling! I am loving the huge red bow! Do you have photo shop?
What darling pictures. I love their Valentine clothes. Too precious.
Post a Comment