Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring....or winter?


The weather here has been teasing us. I'm so ready for summer! Last week we had a couple nice days, and we took advantage. We had a BBQ at the Pence's and then went to the park. It was such a nice night, and we had so much fun. My kids are ready for the warm weather also. It's been so cold this week, (it snowed a couple times lightly) and I feel bad for Maya because everyday she goes to the back door and says, "Wheee, Wheee!" which means she wants to swing. But it's too cold for me!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Once again, cute cute pictures. I'm sick of this cold, hot, cold, hot weather as well. Just be spring already.

Kristi said...

Holy crap--it's time to warm up already! I hope it's nice when I come...I can hardly wait!! Woohoo!