We had such a great Christmas. It always seems to go by so fast! We had our traditional progressive dinner with the Pence's- which is always fun, and Ally was even here for it!

My sister came from Texas this year which was fun too. Mason and Maya had so much fun with their cousins! It seemed like we were so busy and the time just went by too fast. I hardly even took any pictures of the kids together:( Mason and Braden got along so well playing with their Lightning McQueen's and cars.

We spent Christmas Eve with the Pence's,

and Christmas with my family.

We were definitely spoiled this year! Mason and Maya are at such fun ages this year. Maya got a lot of princess things-which was perfect. She would get so excited and was in heaven! Mason was a little harder this year. He's not really into anything in particular. He loves to play games and got a bunch of those! We had a great holiday. I just have to mention how into yard inflatables my kids were this year! They knew where every single one in the neighborhood was, and we had to drive by them a million times. We would see houses with a ton of lights-but, if there was not an inflatable, they did not care! Such funny kids!


My sister came from Texas this year which was fun too. Mason and Maya had so much fun with their cousins! It seemed like we were so busy and the time just went by too fast. I hardly even took any pictures of the kids together:( Mason and Braden got along so well playing with their Lightning McQueen's and cars.

We spent Christmas Eve with the Pence's,

and Christmas with my family.

We were definitely spoiled this year! Mason and Maya are at such fun ages this year. Maya got a lot of princess things-which was perfect. She would get so excited and was in heaven! Mason was a little harder this year. He's not really into anything in particular. He loves to play games and got a bunch of those! We had a great holiday. I just have to mention how into yard inflatables my kids were this year! They knew where every single one in the neighborhood was, and we had to drive by them a million times. We would see houses with a ton of lights-but, if there was not an inflatable, they did not care! Such funny kids!




3 comments:
What a fun Christmas! I love the kid's faces. So priceless.
So much FUN! I love Christmas! Maya was priceless in that Princess PJ Gown, love that smile!!! Thanks for having us over today. It was fun and I love my Scensty! I already have it working wonders!!! We need to have Maya and Tatum play more. We really live too close for them not to be buddies! Love You!
Hooray! I am so glad we allgot to be together for Christmas in Boise this year--the kdis had SOOO much fun with allof their cousins. Thank goodness for Mason and his love o' Lightning McQueen. And if I could steal Maya & bring her to Texas, I would--she is ha-larious "Ma Binch!"
Post a Comment