YOu know the last couple of times I have seen you I thought to myself, I wonder if Angie is...... Congrats! how far along are you? hope all is well. glad to see at church- even if it's in the hallway at the busiest time when both wards are trying to transition. :)
Ok, good thing you posted this. I am going to go ahead and cut you some slack on your lack of blogging these past few months! Congrats. As always, love to see what your cute family is up to.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats! :) :) ;) When is the expected date?!
7 comments:
Congrats!!!!
i'm thinking simon if it's a boy... :) yay for you, congrats!
Happy New Year to you and yo family and your little guy!! When do you find out what the baby is? Can you call me asap when you do?!!!chronons
ANgie, Congrats! When are you due? Hope your feeling good.
YOu know the last couple of times I have seen you I thought to myself, I wonder if Angie is......
Congrats! how far along are you? hope all is well. glad to see at church- even if it's in the hallway at the busiest time when both wards are trying to transition. :)
Ok, good thing you posted this. I am going to go ahead and cut you some slack on your lack of blogging these past few months! Congrats. As always, love to see what your cute family is up to.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats! :) :) ;) When is the expected date?!
Post a Comment