Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Age Two!




I love age two! I remember when Mason was two he was so cute! He is mostly documented in video. Poor Maya hardly has any video taken of her! Two is so fun because they start talking so much and they just say the cutest things! Maya has been so fun. This girl has so much independence and sass. We are so in for it when she's a teenager! She has this new thing where if she's mad or excited she puts her hands on her hips and walks away. I laugh every time, because it's so dang cute, even when she is naughty-I can't help it! In December, we were talking about the baby in my tummy. I would ask her "what's our baby's name?" She would say "The Binch" (But it sounds like the "B" word!) At first I couldn't figure out what she was saying and then I realized she was talking about "The Grinch"! She had watched the Grinch a couple times before Christmas- so of course our baby's name is going to be "the Binch"! Then she would say "The Binch is nonny (naughty)". Or the Binch is Nakey! She calls our baby the binch sometimes, but not too often anymore! I just didn't want to forget! She is going to be such a good big sister, and tells me all the time she has a baby in her tummy (Baby Vivi)! I love ya Maya Marie-Thanks for being so dang cute!

No comments: