Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Half Way!

Today was the big day we got to find out what we're having! I am always dying to know, so I can start shopping...I mean planning!! I am 20 weeks, and after having a miscarriage back in June, I hardly told anyone I was pregnant until a few weeks ago! I have been sick, throwing up almost everyday for the last nine or ten weeks- I am so happy it is finally getting better, and I can get back to normal.


After checking the Chinese birth chart, I was positive we were having a BOY- (It's been right for my other kids!) but our ultrasound tech informed us we are having a GIRL!!!! I am so excited- it would have been great either way! Mason was a little sad, he wanted a brother, but he's ok now that his best buddy Myles just got a baby sister! Maya has always said it was a baby sister! The most important thing is that the baby is healthy and everything looks good. I always get nervous, because I'm not so good about taking my prenatal vitamins! I am thrilled to "think pink" again!


Due June 3, 2009



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys to have a girl too. "The drama", it is going be awesome! We love ya guys and can i just say again how much i loved my diaper cake, the cutest thing ever. C U guys soon!

Kristi said...

Hooray! Hooray! We are so excited you are having another leetle girl. I hope you are still considering Maya's original name for your baby girl...give it a chance... :)

AJ said...

Thanks for calling!! i had to find out you were having a girl from , guess who? Katie, of course. I am so excited for you!!!! I love the new minivan too!!!! now you have more room for all the Target sales. :) See you tomorrow!

hunsaker family said...

wow, congrats! SO you finally broke down and got a minivan. good for you. How exciting. I think we'll have another kid when Lydia is potty trained.