Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pictures!

We got the kids pictures taken before Christmas and I thought they were so cute! They were being so silly together! I love the giggly ones of them! Mason always does a good job of cheesin it up for the camera. Maya does ok- she can have an attitude if she wants!


Then when Kristi was in town we got family pics taken. They turned out pretty cute too! I'll spare you the family ones, but here's Mason and Maya, and then all the grandkids! Too cute!!!




6 comments:

VicandNanc said...

AAAAAaaaah! Where have I been?! I just noticed that you have put a million pictures on here which are all ADORABLE... plus it looks like you guys have had so much fun. Another girl for you is perfect! She will be so much fun!

Sally said...

Oh these are so cute! I gave Jolynn B. your blog address...hope you don't mind!

Blake Family said...

Your pictures are cute. I love the one where they are laughing.

ami said...

cute pics and c'mon post the family ones. are you guys ready for a new little person? you look great. by the way guess what i had to type in for word verification before your blog would accept my post? ashol- it made me chuckle!

Ryan and Angela said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. And I obviously haven't ran into you at Wal-Mart for a while. I didn't know you were expecting again. Congrats.

Kristi said...

Those pictures turned out so cute!!! I love those little kids!!