
Are there any words for this picture besides..."Special"??? We had the Pence's over at our house this year for Halloween and for trick or treating, and the kids had so much fun! Tyler and I decided about 30 minutes before everyone showed up to dress up. We had some "special" accessories (mullets and tats) in our costume bins. We were definitely all about the wigs this year! Mason wanted to be a skeleton pirate, and Maya was supposed to be this.....

because I thought it was going to be cold, but it was actually a really nice night, so I let her be the princess, because that's what she wanted to be! She wouldn't wear her wig, so I called her the homeless princess!

Here are the kids before we started:



Elly was not so sure about those scary pirates!

Mary, Andy, Elly
Emily, Jim, Laney, and Myles

Gangsta Dane!



There was a little haunted house at one place we went, and Mason was so brave and went through it. He loves scary stuff!
I heart Halloween!




No comments:
Post a Comment