Mason and Maya are so excited for me to go see Twilight tonight!!!
Hooray for Twilight! How did you like it? I'm hoping I get to go see it soon.
Ahh! I forgot about Twilight! How did you like it? Maybe we'll go tonight!
Ha ha ha ha! That is so funny, Ang! How did you like it? =)
I can't decide which one looks more like Edward...just kidding. That made me laugh!
Angie- I haven't seen you in ages. Our new church time is 9:00 a.m. will i ever see you again? i don't get to target much anymore. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hooray for Twilight! How did you like it? I'm hoping I get to go see it soon.
Ahh! I forgot about Twilight! How did you like it? Maybe we'll go tonight!
Ha ha ha ha! That is so funny, Ang! How did you like it? =)
I can't decide which one looks more like Edward...just kidding. That made me laugh!
Angie- I haven't seen you in ages. Our new church time is 9:00 a.m. will i ever see you again? i don't get to target much anymore. :)
Post a Comment