Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Festivities!

We had a busy October with all the fun Halloween activities! We had our annual pumpkin carving with my fam. Maya wanted a princess pumpkin, so after Tyler got all the guts out, I carved her Sleeping Beauty! It took forever to do...but she LOVED it! Mason wanted a scary guy, so that's what Tyler carved for him!



















Mason had his preschool Halloween party, and he wanted to be Spider man for that. Maya was not going to the party not dressed up....she wants to do whatever her brother does! So we had her be a princess-which she loved!











We had our ward Halloween party, and I wanted the kids to be the Wizard of Oz. They were not as thrilled! I got these costumes last year on clearance, and they looked so cute. Mason was not excited-but was a good sport, and did it for me. I had to tell Maya she was "princess" Dorothy, and with red sparkly shoes, she was good to go!












We also went to Tyler's parents trunk or treat- which turned out to be really fun! They got to be with their cousins which is always fun, and they had tons of carnival games for the kids and then did the trunk or treat. Mason wanted to be a pirate, and Maya was going to be a ladybug but then changed her mind and wanted to Minnie! They had a costume contest, and Maya won in her age group!! She had no idea what was going on, but was still so cute!










No comments: