Maya is so adorable it's hard to be mad at her- at least for very long! She likes to do things herself. So when she makes a mess- she doesn't tell me, she just tries to fix it herself. Good thing Mason likes to tell me everything and tells me when there's a mess or whatever. My favorite thing she says to me is, "It's ok mom, we can glue it...or it's ok mom, we can wash it!"
Tyler took Maya to work to run a quick errand and left her in the car watching a movie. He came back and she was still just watching a movie. So the next day, we go to put all the kids in the car, and Tyler notices a big smiley face drawn on the back of one of the headrests, and then smiley face people on every other seat and arm rest in the car. Awesome. (Surprisingly I wasn't too mad about about it. I think her drawings are pretty cute!) So after trying everything to get it out, we called my dad (who is a genius with cars!) and he came over and got it right out!
(These were taken after Tyler had already tried to get it off- they were black!)
(These were taken after Tyler had already tried to get it off- they were black!)
Then the other day I was trying to give her glitter toes, and we had one side done-still wet and someone came to the door. I told her just to stay there-not move and don't touch anything. When I came back she had tried to do the other side herself, and had dumped all the glitter on her foot on the carpet! That girl loves anything sparkly-she couldn't resist! She's my little miss independent, and I love her!




No comments:
Post a Comment