Thursday, June 25, 2009

SIX!








Mason is six years old and I can't believe it! The day before his birthday he lost his first tooth! He has the cutest smile and I'm not ready for those big kid teeth yet! We celebrated his birthday at the park and had dinner. He requested a monster truck birthday party! We kept it super simple, since I just had Marlie;) It was such a nice day and he got some great gifts (Thanks everyone!)

Six things I love about Mason:
His smile- He always smiles so good for me when I'm taking pictures-It makes things so much easier!

He loves his sisters-especially Marlie right now! He always tries to make her "talk" and smile, and he helps in the car if she's sad he'll get her binky and talk to her.

His memory. The kid remembers everything.

He loves holidays! He's always telling me the holidays in order and which one is next. He likes them all! (Especially ones with inflatable decorations)

He is detail conscious. He likes things a certain way, and he can get pretty frustrated if things aren't that way!

His prayers. He says the cutest prayers and is really thoughtful and does a good job.

We love ya Mase!

No comments: