Sunday, June 7, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!

Marlie Emma

5.31.09
12:16 pm
7 lbs 8 oz
20 inches








My delivery went great, My doctor was awesome, and I can't believe she's already a week old! She is such a good baby, and I'm just trying to soak up this newborn stage. I forgot how much I like it! She's so tiny and I keep telling her to stay little! Mason and Maya lalalove her. I feel bad for always yelling at them to stay out of her business, because they love her so much! This girl is so alert- she always has her eyes open. I've taken like a million pictures of her, and I would like some of her sleeping but she likes to be in on the action! She is so sweet and we are so lucky to have her!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Angie!!!! She is so cute! I seriously need to get over and love on that little doll asap!
ps. I think she looks like Maya too :)

Amanda the great said...

She is so b-e-a-utiful! It makes me want another little tiny baby.....maybe next year. Congratulations, you're very lucky!

Anonymous said...

Little sweet Marlie, what adorable pics! We love ya guys, c u this weekend!

VicandNanc said...

YAY! I have been waiting for this post for what feels like forever! CONGRATS on a healthy baby!!! She is adorable, it looks like she'll look exactly like the other two! She is lucky to have such a loving family to adore her & "get in her business"!

Lindsey said...

She is darling. . .congrats on the new little one. We are loving our little newborn just as much. Don't you just love it when they snuggle into you? Makes the middle of the night feeding worth it!

Blake Family said...

she is so cute.

Kristi said...

What a cute girl! I am lovin that Marlie. She is such a good baby, too. I am so glad I have gotten to spend time with her!!!

Shelby said...

Congrats you guys!! What a sweet and adorable little girl. We are so happy for your family.

AJ said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!

ami said...

ang- she is so sweet- she looks just like you. i'm so glad you are doing well. i can't wait to see you at the waterpark or target or children's place or church or anywhere just somewhere! :)

VicandNanc said...

I am hoping we are going to be up there this weekend to show the house (if we can find any interested renters)... so I hope you'll be home! I need your email address (or phone number).

VicandNanc said...

Okay, you are WAY past due on new pictures for the baby! I can't wait to see udated pictures! Hopefully some fuzzy little Halloween costumes too!