Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of Pre-School!

Mason had his first day of pre-school today, and he was really excited! He got a little nervous when we were getting ready to leave, and asked if I was going to stay(with him) and go to my class-(little does he know my class is Target!!). When we got there he was fine because there was play-doh! I picked him up, and he was great and said it was fun! I asked what he learned and/or did, and he said,"I don't know"-Money well spent! Mason's pre-school buddies: Sage, & Maryn!

6 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

again, we're linked. my maya had her first day of preschool today, and mason and i went to...drumroll...target! :)

Kristi said...

awww, Mason is such a big boy! I love him to pieces...it looks like a fun school for the little guy...and wee-woo on you, too.

skbkmjfamily said...

those pictures turned out great. I guess Target it is every week... You have one cute kid

Mel said...

cute pictures. glad he enjoyed preschool, even though he didn't remember what he learned. haha! Cute boy.

Heather said...

Cute blog, I love it. I want you to do mine ;) Fun first day of school!

Harmony said...

Angie, I am so glad to know about your blog. Your kids are too cute! I can't beleive mason is 4 and I haven't even met Maya yet. Next time I come home we will definitely have to get together. You look great yourself, so skinny! Does Kristi have a blog? I would love to read about her and her kids.