Friday, September 28, 2007

Fall Is Here!



I love the fall! I love the changing weather and colors! I get so excited for the holidays! (notice the A.D.D. with my blog!) And Halloween is my favorite! I just got all my decorations out, and Mason is asking me everyday if it's Halloween yet! He changes his mind everyday about what he's going be! I've been super busy this week-and I made a bunch of hair bows and "pretties" for my mom to take to her show to sell for me (she sells crafts/decor at my aunts holiday bazaar-if that's what it's called!) and then after I made them I decided to keep half of them for Maya-even though she hardly has any hair....she will someday! I tried to take pictures of her to model the headbands-but she was not too happy about it....
I thought she was cute anyway!


5 comments:

Kristi said...

I LOVE LOVE your bows--so stinkin cute!! Can you whip some of those up for me? How much are you selling for? :) I like the colors of your blog, baby--you know how to work Blogger over. I love that Maya in the picture all sad, I just want to pinch her cheeks...

Mel said...

How cute are those bows! I have all of my decorations out, it's so exciting for a new season. Cute template by the way!

skbkmjfamily said...

and tyler was worried about me seeing him in his glory. However he lets you take a picture- I am laughing so hard.

You are the queen of bows. I love them, and need to buy some from you. Hey you wanna make me some.

I love your blog and decorations. Talent.

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, i want to buy some of the flower bows! those rock! seriously. i want to buy some. e-mail me: natcottam{AT}yahoo{DOT}com.

Harmony said...

Angie, way cute!! You are so talented and you just amaze me with all your cutness!