Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day!

Today we went to Roaring Springs for the last time this year! It was a perfect day for it too- nice and hot! The kids had so much fun! Mason loved the wave pool this year- he was a total fish. I thought he was drowning a few times in the deeper part of the water, but he thinks that's swimming! He loves to be thrown into the waves! Maya's favorite part is the french fries and the ice cream!!!
I love that they play hard, and then are so worn out, and go to bed early!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love Maya in that headband and swimsuit--she is SO stinkin cute. And Miles and Mason are so cute together--they're lucky to have eachother around ;)

Kristi said...

I freakin love the colors on your blog, too, by the way!!!Man, when did you gte so scrapbooky ;)

tara said...

oooh yeah...cool color scheme and background. Your kids are so stinkin' cute too. Welcome to blogging:)

skbkmjfamily said...

Hot dog!!!! Okay how did you do the background, you need to come and help me. You are hi tech, you just love me doing all the work.

Mel said...

Cute blog! I'm a bloggin' friend of Kristi's. Welcome welcome! I'm adding you to my blog if that works for you. You have adorable kids!!