I'm so sad summer is over- It always goes by so fast! We had a lot of fun these past couple months! We went to Lagoon,
Mason turned Four in June!
We went to McCall for the Fourth of July, 
My sisters came from Texas and we did a girls shopping trip to Utah, Maya turned "1" in July, and we spent a lot of time at the Water Park!

Good Times!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Summer Re-Cap!
Posted by
Angie
at
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm not trying to brag, but I think your kids get all their cuteness form me. Seriously, they are ADORABLE! For some reason it cracks me up to see Mason & Miles together...they're so funny.
that would be "from." Crap, I'm a horrible editor of my comments...you'll learn that about me :)
oh my gosh. is that baby bikini the cutest thing ever? So friggin' adorable:)
you and i are destined to be bff. my kids are maya & mason, too! :) my maya is nearly 4, mason is 19 months. excellent taste in names, my dear!
Post a Comment