Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Holy Ghosts!






For FHE last night Mason wanted to talk about the Holy Ghost, and have ghost cookies! I don't know if that's appropriate, but since it's Halloween we went with it! Mason loved helping me cut them out, and Maya loved eating them!

Last week for FHE we made pumpkin cookies. I thought they were good (if pumpkin is your thing!)! They are super simple!

Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies

1 box spice cake mix

1 (15oz) can solid packed pumpkin

1 C walnuts(optional) or 1 C. chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat oven 350 degrees

Spray cookie sheet

In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and pumpkin with a fork until well-mixed. Stir in walnuts, or choc. chips, if desired. Drop large spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake 10-14 minutes depending on size of cookie.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Yummy! What a great idea Mason had. I love Halloween cookies, and the pumpkin cookies sounds good. I'll have to try them. Love the messy Maya picture. Hehe.

100 Percent Cottam said...

girl you are cracking me up! you're all "wooooo - listen to the still small voice - woooo". (those are ghost noises, okay?!) that's hiiiilarious!

Kristi said...

Dude, you are SUCH a rebel--making fun of the Holy Ghost...just kidding! I think it's a great idea. Cute pictures of those kids. Maya is soooo so stinkin cute with her frosting and sly smile. Love it.