Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rainy Day!

"I don't know karate, but I know crazy, and I'm not afraid to use it!" That is a quote I saw, and how I felt today!!! Today was like 60 degrees and such a rainy day, and yesterday it was 80 and sunny! We stayed in our pajamas all day-which I wasn't planning on, but what do you do? Yesterday Katie and I took our kids to the park, and let them wear themselves out for a nap! Maya was crazy there- she thinks she's such a big kid. She likes to be pushed really high in the baby swing, and she climbs up and slides down by herself! We don't have many park days left, so we're taking advantage! I didn't take any pictures, but here are some pics from the summer at the park, and one of them in Mason's Hummer!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Your kids are seriously so adorable. Rainy days are meant to stay in pj's or comfy clothes ALL day!

Kristi said...

You definitely know Ka-razy!! Oh my, I LOVE these kids...how adorable are they?!! I'm stealing them from you. Also--I LOVE your new blog colors (very, very cute).

Harmony said...

Angie, I'm so sorry I missed you, hopefully your trip to Utah was fun. I told Melissa we will have to get together at Christmas. I want to see those cute kids of yours.