For F.H.E. last night we carved pumpkins! My parents came over and we had pizza and donuts and hot chocolate! The kids loved it! Halloween traditions are my favorite-I love to see Mason so excited!
Mason, Maya, and Grandma
Tyler cleaning out Mason's pumpkin!
Maya with her pumpkin!
Grandpa carving out Maya's pumpkin!
Mason with their pumpkins, and asleep shortly after the big party!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Jack-O-Lanterns!
Posted by
Angie
at
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
it was so fun carving pumpkins with the kids. They were so cute...mom
How Fun! What a great tradition! I love Mason sleeping on the couch, that is how I feel right now!!!
How fun. I love carving pumpkins!
You have one cute little family--who is that sexy little guy in the red? Now this looks like the kind of party I like to attend. Good times with Mom & Dad--wish we could have been there. :)
what fun, what fun! we have got to get our butts in gear. how is it halloween next week and we haven't carved a pumpkin yet?
Post a Comment