I haven't been feeling well for the past five weeks, and finally went to the doctor last week. They called to let me know I tested positive for Giardia AKA a parasite! Nice. As I'm reading about it on WebMD, it says it's most common in underdeveloped countries.....Does Texas count? That's the only place I've been. I have no idea where I got this but I am sure glad it's going to be over with soon! Everyone thought I was pregnant, and I am happy to report that it is just Giardia! So now I can blame everything on this Giardia, like why I'm not getting all my Christmas decorations out this year, and why my Christmas cards are not done yet (yikes!), and why I've spent most of the month of December in my pajamas! I really have felt so sick for a while now. Who knew?
Anyway, tonight was quite eventful at our house. We had a "special" visitor (Grandpa Pence) come to family home evening to ask Mason if he is being a good boy, and to find out what he wants for Christmas. Mason was kind of nervous at first, but then just sat on his lap, and told him he is a good boy, and then what he wants! Maya was terrified again. She hates that I do this to her! We also had lots of people from our ward stop by and bring us treats, which was very thoughtful! I can't believe Christmas is just a week away- December just flies by:)

Over the weekend Tyler's cousin Brandon got married, so we all got together at the reception, to hang out with lots of Tyler's family. I didn't take any pictures of the couple-just of the girls! Isn't that nice? We were all kind of matching- so it was a photo-op!




6 comments:
Oh man! I'm so sorry to hear you've been so sick. And a parasite. Icky! I hope you get better quickly!!!!
good crap! a parasite? i'm always wishing for a tapeworm, but perhaps i should rethink that. hope you get feeling better! you guys are cute as ever!
Angie, so sorry you've been sick. I hope you get better soon. Little Maya is so cute in her littel skirt and sparkly shoes, how fun.
That picture of the girls is really cute--look at all that black and red! I love it. So glad Mason was brave enough to sit on Santa's lap...
SUCKS you got Giardia, dude. How random is that? But it is nice to have an excuse for everything. I wish I had a parasite! Man, you have all the luck :)
ugh! Lucky you're not preggo! We had the ultrasound last week and it's a..........surprise! I know I suck. So sorry to hear about the giardia. Who gets giardia anyway? Jonny hasn't seen Santa yet. We're going Saturday, it should be interesting.......
I hope that is one thing you don't share, really that would be great to keep it to yourself....
Love the santa claus, tell tyler he can't grow a beard because of her.
Love the girls matching, you are all too cute.
Post a Comment