Where has this year gone? Time just goes by so fast the older ya get! I have so much to blog about, and don't even know where to start! We had such a great Christmas, and are still partying like rock stars. (even though I've been sick, again, this time with pink eye and a cold-seriously could I be any more germ infested??)(That's a whole different post.....wipe down your shopping carts....seriously!!) Anyway, I got a new camera for Christmas I am so happy with, and have not downloaded the sofware yet with all my pics. We have had so much snow this year, so Tyler and Jim took Mason and Myles sledding last Thursday. Tyler said they had so much fun! Mason is really excited about all the snow this year, and throwing snowballs at everyone! I had Tyler take pics with our old camera!





3 comments:
oh my gosh, i heard about your pinkeye, you poor woman! good advice about the shopping carts, mercy me! hope you're doing better.
Sledding looks like so much fun! And snow?! Man, you guys are lucky in Idaho. My kids would go crazy to get their hands on some snow. I am excited to see the pictures form your new camera! Yay! I hope you are living it up with Shelly & Mom--wish I was partying like a rockstar with you.
Oh man! I hate pinkeye. I got that a few years ago. Miserable stuff. Those blasted shopping carts! I love sledding. I haven't been in forever.
Post a Comment