Monday, December 3, 2007

Meeting Santa!

We went to my parents ward Christmas party this past weekend, and Mason could hardly contain himself the whole time waiting for Santa. So the second they say he's there, I rush up there to get in line with Mason. When Mason sees him, he freaks.....He bolts for the door, and wants to go home. Let me back up for a minute. Before we left, we put the kids in the bath, and got them all ready. I put Maya in a new sparkly christmas skirt, and then I start getting ready. They were playing in Maya's room and the next thing you know, Mason has poured practically a whole bottle of baby lotion on Maya's head and it is dripping on her skirt! Nice. So we were late and almost didn't go because Mason was in so much trouble-We told him he had to tell Santa he is naughty! So I'm pretty sure that's why he didn't want to talk to him! So I for sure want a picture with Maya and Santa, and she is so excited in line. She's waving at him and giving him kissy face the whole time, and the second my dad put her on Santa's lap, she freaked! So I don't have many pictures, but I loved the sad one!!!




3 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, cute cute cute! that lil' mason! what a rascal. comes with the name, i think! :)

Kristi said...

Oh Maya, you little tease! I LOVE the one of her crying--even sad she is adorable. That cracks me up you told Mason he had to tell Santa he was naughty and so he ran away--nice! I would have, too. I want to steal those kids all the way to Texas.

Mel said...

Hehe! I love the picture of her crying. So typical of little kids huh?