Friday night we had our annual progressive dinner with the Pence's. This is our third year with the tradition! We started at Emily and Jim's and had lettuce wraps.
Then we headed over to Ally and Tyson's for salad.
Then it was on to Andy and Mary's for soup and rolls.
Finally everyone came to our house for cake, ice cream, and cookies. We switch it up every year, so we do something different every time. It's fun to get together and see everyone's Christmas decorations! We are so lucky to live close to so much family! I didn't take any pictures at my house, but here is Grandma and Grandpa Pence, with Uncle Dane!
And here are the grandkids! (Maya is thrilled:)
Happy Holidays!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Holiday Traditions
Posted by
Angie
at
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
that is fan-freakin-tastic! what a great idea. you guys are so fun!!!
What a fun party. I love progressive dinners.
Look at those kids!! I want to eat them up. Tyler has one cute family--they sure know how to party like rockstars at Christmastime.
Is it time for an update? :)
Post a Comment