Friday, September 19, 2008

Lagoon!

So I'm a little behind on blogging! It seems like every year when school gets out we go to Lagoon! This year (June) Mason and Maya had so much fun! Maya loved everything. This is where I learned she is a daredevil! This girl is fearless. I thought for sure she would only do the merry-go-round. I was so wrong! Every time we would get off a ride she would say, "More Whee, More whee!" And she was not even two yet! Anyway here are a bunch of pictures-I was too lazy to do a collage!











Maya always having her hands up!



Maya's favorite ride! (notice her in the back with her hands up!)



Mason's favorite ride!





(My favorite picture!)

3 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

I love the last pic-the looks on their faces are great! Can't wait to see your post from Disneyland! =)

ami said...

sounds like so much fun. tell me how you always change your blog design. i love it and want to change up mine a little bit. how fun you get to have your sister around.

Kristi said...

Dude!! I love your Lagoon pictures! It looks like a fun time had by all :) Your kids are so stinkin cute. I am so glad I got to see them this weekend.