Am I a soccer mom? Mason started soccer a couple weeks ago, and had his first game Friday. He did awesome! He has never played before, and his teammates have all played two years. He did pretty good considering this is his first time! I wanted him to play soccer a couple seasons ago, but whenever I'd ask him if he wanted to play, he'd say " No, I want to play football and basketball." I just signed him up without asking. He was excited about getting "swoosh" (Nike) shoes. They are pretty cute running around in their little uniforms:)
Did I mention he has a cute coach?

(Mason was so excited his cousins were there to cheer him on!)






9 comments:
How fun for Mason. Carter started soccer and this is his second year and he is still unsure of what to do. Just tell him to have fun.
They are so cute those cousins. It was so fun to watch Mason play soccer he did awesome. Cant wait to go to more games.
Oh my goodness, Mason looks so cute in his soccer uniform!! I'm glad he liked it. What a sweet boy.
Very cute- and yes I think you are definately a soccer mom and you are so good at it! Quincy had Miss Erika last year and we loved her- i think mason will enjoy her too- who did he have last year? i'm sure i'll be seeing you at Target very very soon.
Ang- Quincy is doing preschool at home this year. Although we liked Miss Erika I chose not to pursue SH this year. Unfortunately I am a preschool/school philosophy snob. Reece spent 3 1/2 years at Eagle Montessori and Montessori is where my heart is. After 1st grade we weren't able to afford the tuition so he transitioned into public school.Finances and logistics prevented us from enrolling Quincy in Montesorri. I tried Small hands, for her, but again it's not where my heart is. I feel I can do more with Quincy at home so......
by the way all the running is addicting- you should give a shot sometime.
Hey! Its been a while...Isn't soccer the funniest thing to watch! Hope Mason is more into it that Liv is. How is pre-school this year? Talk to you soon!
That's cute, Angie! If soccer moms wear cute ribbons all the time then, yes, you are a soccer mom. =)
rtorkHey I just taged you have fun
Hey this is a voice from the past.. yes even Rocky Roman. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I hate the tea cups at Disneyland though. Angie you need more pics of yourself on your page too. Life is good for me and my wife. I am joinging the father club next summer mid June.
Post a Comment