


(Maya doesn't like to be left out!)
Mason's back in school! He had his first day Wednesday, and it definitely went smoother this year! He doesn't love the idea of pre-school, but when he gets there he's great!
We met his teacher Miss Erika last week, and he has a few friends in his class from last year- so I think he's happy!
We met his teacher Miss Erika last week, and he has a few friends in his class from last year- so I think he's happy! 
Maya and I had a good time running errands- she wanted me to take a picture of her....she kept saying"Cheee, Cheee"! When we got home they took the Hummer out for a drive!

They are so cute together!




2 comments:
Cute pictures! Mason is such a big boy--going to Preschool! I love that picture of Maya, too--she is one funny girl.
cripes! I can't believe how big they are, especially Maya.
Post a Comment