We love the water park. weird-I know. but we have so much fun there! All of June we stayed in the kiddie area, which was great- I was thrilled Maya could go up and do the kids slides by herself. Then in July, we got Mason to do the double tube slide, and he loved it so we had Maya try it too, and I thought she would be traumatized -but she wasn't!
(Did I mention she's a dare-devil?)
(Did I mention she's a dare-devil?)
That girl loves everything! So then we tried the carpet ride, and they loved it.
My favorite thing was everytime we went up there someone would always ask me if she was too little to ride and if she was scared, and they were always surprised when she was so excited to get on the ride, and go by herself!!
So needless to say, we hardly spent any time in the kiddie area the rest of the summer! It was such a fun summer at Roaring Springs, and my kids were at such fun ages for it! We can't wait til next summer!





9 comments:
I am so in love with Maya's swimsuit! It is so adorable & how fun that she is so big to go on the rides that are way more fun!
Looks like you had a fun summer. I can't believe how daring she is.
Wow, I hope that my girls come out of there shell next summer and actually try the slides in the kiddie part! Maya is darling!!! She seems too little to be so crazy! I love it! Maybe she could rub off on Tatum.
Oh yes i miss roaring springs already. i still can't believe our paths never crossed. maybe next year.
Ang, I will let it slide if you fill in for me on thurs nov. 6th from 7:30 to 12:30? Yes?
I'm so sad that summer is over. Looks like you had a blast. Love the pictures.
What happened to your baby girl? She's all grown up. I saw your blog-your family is as cute as ever!
Where are you girlfiend? I am totally missing your blog!
Hee! I love the pictures from the waterpark--Maya looks so stinkin cute running around. And I love that Mason.
Post a Comment